Meditrial Exclusive Internship Program
The Meditrial Internship Program is an exclusive opportunity for you to begin your professional journey in the MedTech World. Come see how we work. Join our Team!
Join the top clinical team in the medical device clinical research arena for the best self -improving training available today.
WHO WE ARE
Meditrial is a leading Clinical Research Organization (CRO) focused on the needs of the MedTech industry. We are proud to serve the most innovative companies and support clinical trias at the top medical centers in Europe. Our staff is recognized by customers and investigators as more expert, trustworthy and responsive – our people get the job done right.
WHY JOIN US
- Learn to be the best in our complex professional field
- Gain experience in the field working together with top level executives
- Accelerate your learning with tutorials and easy formats
- Dynamic workflow and multiple trainings
- Unique chance of being introduced to a first- class network of specialized clinical sites
- International working environment
- Opportunity of working in our offices all around Europe and USA
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Clinical Monitors, with hands on experience in Medical Devices Clinical Trials
- Clinical Quality Associates, capable of effectively contribute in upholding Meditrial’s SOP’s and QMS
- Logistics & Clinical Affairs Assistant, fast paced and quick-minded staff to permit a smooth running of our offices and clinical trials all around Europe
Do you have the right profile?
Meditrial is looking for interns with:
- Master in Health Science, Communication, Business Management, Economics, Biomedical Engineer, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Studies, Statistics
- Determination & strong drive to achieve goals, commitment to our business
- Fluent English and German written and oral; third languages are a plus
- Previous internships are considered an asset
- Confident user of Microsoft (Power Point, Excel, Word)
Internship Terms & Conditions
- Applicant must possess EU/EFTA work permit
- Location: Rome, Zurich, Berlin, New York
- Period: 6/12 months, full time
HOW TO APPLY
Send your updated CV in English together with a motivation cover letter to email@example.com.
Positions are limited and based on availability.